The Drivers Behind Net Zero
About the Skill Module
This skill module covers the following topics:
- Global warming – the case for and against
- Greenhouse gases – what are they and what do they do?
- Paris Accord / International Energy Agency / Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- Environmental, Social, and Governance Risks (ESG)
This course is useful for senior and middle management and for anyone involved in the integration of low carbon power generation technologies into existing and future infrastructure.
You Will Learn
- Define waterflooding
- Describe how it works
- Explain why waterflooding is applied to some reservoirs
- Explain the differences between patterns
- Describe other ways of typing waterfloods
- Describe how to measure the success of a waterflood