About the Skill Module
This skill module reviews fluid properties at the most basic competency level.
Engineers or geoscientists who will occupy the position of reservoir engineer, and any other technically trained individual who desires a more in-depth foundation in reservoir engineering.
You Will Learn
Participants will learn how to:
- Describe how fluids change in response to changes in pressure and temperature
- Define the engineering properties of reservoir fluids
- Describe the make-up of reservoir fluids
- Describe how fluids are sampled
- Describe how fluid properties are measured in the laboratory