About the Skill Module
In this skill module, you will learn about production roles, artificial lift (including beam pumps, gas lift, and submersible pumps), production logging, and workover operations. You will also learn about the integrated production system, fluid separation, emulsion breaking, crude products, gas separation and natural gas processing, NGL usage, and natural gas conversion to LNG and GTL.
Target AudienceThose who need to achieve a context and understanding of E&P technologies in conventional and unconventional fields, and/or the role of technical departments in oil and gas operations, and/or be able to understand and use the language of the oilfield.
You Will Learn
- The contrasting roles of reservoir and production engineers
- The different types of artificial lift
- The purpose of production logging and workover operations
- How the integrated production system prepares hydrocarbons for transportation
- About oil separation and processing
- About gas separation and processing
- How natural gas is distributed