Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory Quality Management
About the Skill Module
This skill module discusses quality management for greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions inventories produced by organizations. This is critical for the accuracy, reliability, and consistency of such inventories. It is important that organizations make strategic decisions and publish disclosures using data with high integrity.
Anyone wanting to commence their learning or to further consolidate their fundamental knowledge and competence with regard to Greenhouse Gas (GHG) management.
You Will Learn
- Identify the risk areas within GHG data management
- Consider the principles of GHG data accounting
- Identify what processes and procedures are required
- Identify how and where GHG data errors arise
- Apply sense checking and vertical and horizontal checks
- Differentiate between GHG data auditing, validation and verification
- Characterize types of GHG data audits
- Design a GHG data audit process