DR. MOHAN G. KELKAR is a professor of petroleum engineering at the University of Tulsa in Tulsa, Oklahoma. His main research interests include reservoir characterization, production optimization, and risk analysis. He is involved in several research projects, which are partially funded by various national and international oil companies, the US Department of Energy, and Oklahoma Center for Advancement of Science and Technology. He has taught various short courses for many oil companies in Canada, Indonesia, Singapore, Nigeria, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi, Scotland, India, Denmark and across the United States. He has been a consultant to many oil companies, as well as to the United Nations. He received a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Bombay, an M.S. in Petroleum Engineering and a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh, and a J.D. from the University of Tulsa.
- Reservoir Engineering for Other Disciplines - REO - Virtual, Blended Delivery
- Applied Reservoir Engineering - RE - Instructor-led + eLearning
- Gas Production Engineering - GPO
- Reservoir Characterization: A Multi-Disciplinary Team Approach - RC
- Integrated Reservoir Modeling - GRD
- Unconventional Reservoir Geoscience and Engineering - URE - Instructor-led + eLearning