MR. JASON PINGENOT has worked in the oil and gas industry since 1994 with broad and deep expertise in automation and power system planning, design, engineering, system integration, management, electrical safety, commissioning, and operations for a wide range of oil and gas facilities including production facilities, gathering systems, compressor stations, processing plants, metering facilities, and loading stations for projects worldwide. In his career he has served the industry as a drafting instructor and engineering consultant, and led the IC&E central engineering group at Encana Oil & Gas (USA) to execute capital projects and develop technical and safety standards. Recently, Mr. Pingenot was an owner, Vice President of Engineering and IC&E Manager at a mid-sized consulting firm, GWD Design & Engineering based in Denver, Colorado. STV Energy Services has since acquired GWD Engineering and Mr. Pingenot continues to perform a similar function as IC&E Engineering Chief and Senior Associate. In 2012 Mr. Pingenot joined PetroSkills | John M. Campbell and now functions as an instructor, consultant, content developer, and discipline manager for the IC&E discipline. Mr. Pingenot is a registered professional engineer in the states of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, North Dakota, Wyoming, Texas, and Oklahoma. He has a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (with Special Honors) from the University of Colorado.
- Electrical Engineering Fundamentals for Facilities Engineers - E-3
- Electrical Engineering I - M124V (for Shell employees only)
- Instrumentation, Controls and Electrical Systems Overview for Non-Electrical Engineers - ICE-21
- Instrumentation and Controls Fundamentals for Facilities Engineers - IC-3
- Power System Design Fundamentals for Electrical Engineers - E-41
- Flow and Level Custody Measurement - IC-73