In-house Training Proposals and Logistics Specialist
Responsible for handling requests from a global client base for In-House (IH) Training, including communication with client, proposal generation / follow up and logistics for confirmed sessions.
LOCATION: Katy, TX (Houston area) or Tulsa, OK preferred (remote locations will be considered)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
►To ensure all opportunities which are processed through the IH team support a strategic position to enhance revenue generation for the organization
►To ensure compliance with all government sanctions and regulations regarding countries and companies with whom we do business
- Build and maintain positive client and business relationships
- Must exhibit trustworthiness and ethical decision making
- Must maintain a customer centered focus
- Ability to motivate others to establish buy-in for a project or process
- Work effectively with members of other product lines within PetroSkills
- Must be able to multi-task at all times
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Salesforce and general database usage
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Two years of customer service and/or account management experience required
- Some sales and project management experience required
- Experience working with contracts and proposals preferred
Occasionally may lift between 5-25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet. The work environment is primarily indoors. The position does require some travel.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Send resume and cover letter here