Under the leadership of the Blended Learning Director, the Solutions Consultant is responsible for the successful delivery of PetroSkills’ blended learning solution (PetroAcademy) to PetroSkills clients. PetroAcademy is a software as a service product which delivers online training to technical professionals in the oil and gas industry.
This role is responsible for the implementation of all PetroAcademy programs and enterprise implementations by working across all PetroSkills departments. He or she will work closely with the Senior Solutions Consultant and the Director of Blended Learning to deliver client solutions.
The typical background for this role may include previous experience as a business analyst and/or in client services. Experience working in or serving the oil and gas industry a plus. Experience working in e-learning or SaaS solutions a plus.
HOURS: This is a full-time position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support all aspects of the blended curriculum specifications in PetroSkills Learning Management platform
- Conduct basic account administration of the PetroSkills Learning Management platform
- Support the public enrollment registration process and delivery logistics
- First point of contact to troubleshoot client system and administration issues
- Support instructors and contract facilitators during the live virtual sessions
- Develop blended participant and program progress reports
- Assist in monthly reporting of usage metrics
- Assist in client implementations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Strong, proactive communication skills, with both internal and customer stakeholders at the management and/or staff level
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects, project timelines/resources and their stakeholders simultaneously
- Works well under the pressure of deadlines
- Independent thinker able to identify problems, recommend solutions and proactively address them
- Comfortable and professional communicating with technical professionals
- Ability to become quickly proficient with new (or updates to existing) software applications with minimal training support
- Self-motivated and accountable, with minimal need for day-to-day oversight, yet responsive to leadership direction
- Comfortable with and productive under remote supervision
- Comfortable collaborating with a distributed team
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and CERTIFICATION:
- - A degree in business administration or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience working as a business analyst or client services or related role
- Experience managing disparate resources, multiple work streams, and complex technical interactions
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Send resume and cover letter here